Sunday 3 June 2007

Baby I can drive your car.

Haha weell almost. I've been out for almost 3 hours driving with my father. It went really good! I am so happy. My goal is to take the driving licence before christmas and if everything continues as it did tonight there won't be any problems..!

I keep on having the same day-dream where I am driving a gorgeous cab where I am looking all glamorous and enjoying the ride! I guess that the day-dream comes up every time I hear the song "Baby you can drive my car" which was sung by The Beatles. All I keep telling myself is, soon baby, soon..! Haha I can't wait!

5 comments:

OliverVuko said...

Driving your own car is <3

Can you add me on msn >_< I want to show you some niiice things.

densetsu@hotmail.com

About me said...

Oliver: I know. I can't wait until I have my own car..

OliverVuko said...

Well do you have your own car? Or will you drive your father's or mother's car? :p

About me said...

Well first of all I guess I'll be driving my mother's or father's car but who knows perhaps I'll get my own car for my 20th's birthday? It's not that far..

OliverVuko said...

I hope you get your own car ^^ you deserve it. :p

Your birthday was in Januari, right? 26th?

I hope im close, or otherwise I'll just embarass my self. D: