Monday 18 June 2007

Kirsten Dunst.

She's an excellent actress. Not to mention her good taste when it comes to style - the way she dresses at red carpet events but also how she manage to look gorgeous when she's out running daily chores..

The picture above is a good example of it. In my eyes she is a style-icon and for this fall I will try to have the same look as the one she is wearing here. I bought a white pair of wayfarers (look-a-likes unfortunately not the real ones..) for this summer and I think I will look for a black pair for the fall.

But most important of all I will try to find a similar scarf! (For those who do not know me that well I can tell you that I love scarfs.. I will post a picture one day of my entire collection and I can tell you I have more than enough..) Haha anyway I'll let you know how it all ended later. If I found the scarf or not...

No comments: