Tuesday 12 June 2007

Good day sofar.

I am sooo sorry Pre-Dp I wish you would have won the game today! You should have seen them play. They were great! Not to mention their cheerleading team!! Those girls were amazing too! Haha I remember when we had our first game and we were that serious too. Good old times.

Anyway tonight's going to be a little adventure for Moi! First I'll be off to an old friend, a really good one though! And eat some good food and drink some wine it will be nice! (I'll post some pictures from that evening later..!)

Besides I've planned to surprise her and the rest of the guests with a little thing made by myself! You'll see a picture of it to! ;) Later I'll be going to C and visit him in Norrtälje.. It's a long way to go therefor I call it "adventure" hihi. I think it's about two hours or something? We'll see how everything goes tonight wish me luck!

No comments: