Saturday 23 June 2007

The hung over.

My feet hurt and I have the worst headache ever. Yes it's a sign that I'm having the typical hung over after last night when we celebrated Midsummer's Eve.

We had a great dinner at E's place and after that we went out to a club which we thought would be a disaster but after a while the girls realized that there were many pretty guys in there! I met a sweet English fellow on the dance floor. We danced, laughed and had a great time.

No I did not invite him home and I did not go to his place either. Haha I went home with my girls, smiling, because I had such a great evening! Anyway I woke up for almost 3 hours ago and I haven't had a shower yet. I believe I need it in order to wake up "properly" :P I hope you'll all have a great afternoon! Ciao!

No comments: