Friday 1 June 2007

Wonderful pictures from my graduation!

From the left; me, Jessica and Pernilla - this is one of the pictures from my "mottagning" when I came home from the ride. Thank you all for coming!

My classmates and I - on the flaaaak! (Our ride on the truck which later drove us to town!)


From the left; Eva, Sebastian, Anton, my cousin's daughter Emma, me behind me my youngest brother Björn and to the right side my other younger brother Erik. (Taken during the "utspring")


From the left; Axel, Karl, Cynthia, Christian and me! (Also taken during the morning..)

From the left; Elise, Sanni and me! (Taken during the morning before going to lunch at school!)

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

We're all so happy for you!!

Congratulations!

About me said...

Diana: Thank you so much!! You made my day! :D