Friday 15 June 2007

The summer of 2007 is saved!

I finally got the pair of shoes which I've been longing for so long. I wanted to find a pair which were similar to the ones Jesus had on his time, therefor I call them "Jesus-sandals" but when I found these I fell in love directly.

They are very comfortable and I think they are similar to the sandals that were born by Gladiators rather than Jesus himself? What do you think?

Anyway I'll be wearing them tonight since I'm going to have a girls-night-out, well we're not going "out" we will probably stay at a "girl-friend's" house and eat and perhaps watch a movie or something, nothing special really just "hang out" :) Sorry I better get changed since I'm leaving in less than one hour! Panic.. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

when you get the time, give us a shout on msn yeah?

(sorry, I'm watching "Bend it like Beckham". I'm feeling very British:P)

About me said...

Diana: Haha well now when I'm online you're offline!! But WHY? :P

Oh I know! I saw the end of it.. I love that movie! The football coach.. He's HOT :D