Thursday 21 June 2007

H&M ♥ Roberto Cavalli

Picture: Roberto Cavalli and Margareta van den Bosch

Once again it is time for another designer to collaborate with the Swedish empire of clothing, namely H&M and this time their next partnership will be with the famous Italian designer, Roberto Cavalli.

His collection "Roberto Cavalli at H&M" will consist of 25 pieces of womenswear and 20 pieces of menswear along with lingerie and other accessories.

To make this partnership even more exclusive his collection will only be available in 200 selected H&M stores and only for a limited period of time. The release date for his collection will be November 8th 2007.

"As the first Italian designer in the history of H&M, I enthusiastically welcomed this inviatation, proud to bring the lively and positive spirit of my work to a new audience, who will be able to see and interpret my style in an individual way. I love freedom and challenges: breaking down barriers, experimenting in different directions. H&M is all this for me. I will add a dash of festivity and dreams."
- Roberto Cavalli about the new partnership with H&M.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Hmm, Cavalli for H&M. How will that work? I mean, he's like best friends with Posh.

:P

About me said...

Haha I know! That's why many of us are very curious about his collection..

How will it be like..? Hopefully it will be good and ordinary mortals like us will be able to buy it, for a reasonable price! :P