Friday 15 June 2007

Do not forget to tell the people you love how much you really care about them. Daily.

Thank you so much girls for a lovely evening! I had lots of fun being with you, eating that great food! And watching the movie with all of you. ♥

I guess it is during times like these you understand the value of having true friends. Good friends that you can trust and rely on no matter what may happen now or tomorrow, they will always be right there for you. ♥

Therefor tonight's last post's message is to remind all of you that might come across my blog: Do not forget to tell the people you love how much you really care about them. Daily. Because we do not know what will happen tomorrow. ♥

This is why I strongly suggest to live each day as if it was your last day. (My motto in life by the way, an excellent philosophy!) And remember to show family and friends how much they truly mean to you. That's all for me. Good night! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: