Monday 4 June 2007

Keira Knightley.

In my previous posts I have mentioned other beautiful women such as Sienna Miller and Kate Bosworth. A younger face which we've seen quite alot recently on the movie screen is Keira Knightley's beautiful face. An amazing young woman who has got plenty of talent to act and perform different characters in movies such as "Pride and Prejudice" and one of her latest movies are the three "Pirates of the Caribbean" films where the last one had its premiere not to long ago.

I can only say wow. Her magnificent deep brown eyes. The cute little nose. Her breath-taking hair! (I would love to have a hair like that! Especially the colour of it.. Should I dare to colour my hair?) If you ask me I would say that Keira Knightley definetely is one of Hollywood's most beautiful women, not to mention one of the most beautiful women on earth.

3 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Hmm...I just found something interesting:

Sienna Miller used to date Orlando Bloom, Kate Bosworth used to date Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley had kissed Orlando Bloom and is dating a guy who looks like Orlando Bloom and Keira and Sienna are starring in a movie together.

Eeryone loves Orlando Bloom!!!

About me said...

Diana: Huh? I didn't know that!! Thank you for sharing some Very interesting facts ;)

Haha first of all I adore the two women you mentioned! Which means that Orlando has good taste when it comes to women. (Who would have thought the opposite?)

Secondly I really want to see that new movie coming up with Kiera and Sienna!! I'm seeing it on the premiere that's for sure!

And finally yeeeees Everyone LOVES Orlando Bloom!! :) Haha (Including You and Me)

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

They're starring in a movie called The Edge of Love which is a biopic about Bob Dylan...? No, Dylan Thomas..:P Ehm..a poet..

Anyway, the story is that Dylan's (whichever Dylan..) muses are jealous of each other...or something..and rivalry breaks out between them.

It sounds really good, and Keira looks very, very nice. How can she not?! I also really want to see it. They're filming at the moment so I suppose we'll have to wait.

Also, I know that you adore Sienna and Bosworth (I always confuse Kate Bosworth with Kate Beckinsale so I call them Bos and Becks) because I have read it on your blog before. That's what I thought was so interesting, they all have Orlando Bloom in common!

Look out for my next post. It will be an Orlando Bloom - frenzy. :D