Saturday 2 June 2007

Cosmo + movie-time!

Picture: Cosmo

Good evening! I came home for about 30 min ago I went to buy some things with my mother, food more or less. I eat a great dinner, "rests" from the graduation which still tasted good! Haha anyway I've planned to do absolutely nothing tonight.

I will read some in my Cosmo and perhaps write a little shoping list for the next month! I need more summer-dresses and other tees etc for the summer. We'll see if I can go to town some day during next week. (When many of you still will be having classes..! Haha :P) Don't worry you'll have your vacation soon!

Sorry gotta run now, it's movie-time (meaning of course a movie that all of us; the entire family will watch during the evening, long time since we had one of our so called "movie-times" but I'm glad we're having one tonight!) So long, have a great evening!

3 comments:

OliverVuko said...

You are so lucky that you don't have school. I envy you D: but still you studied like hell and you went trough hell. And you deserve the reward. ^^

About me said...

Oliver: Yes it feels as if I've done nothing else but studying for three years. 3 years without living. My time has come. This is the time when I shall begin living the life I was born to live.

OliverVuko said...

Yea I know it's hell. =x Now you are done with IB. ^^ By the way Sofia; can I have your msn? I wanna show you some stuff on msn. :)

Im going to bed now, though. Otherwise you can just add me:

densetsu@hotmail.com.

// Good night.