Friday 1 June 2007

The best day of my life.

I want to start this post by thanking all of you who celebrated my big day yesterday! Thank you so much for making my day one of the best days of my life..! Yesterday I believe I cried, laughed and screamed of joy because the day had come. Still I had some moments where it actually felt so bad that everything had to end and the class had to split. But we'll stay in touch!

The day felt so long still the hours went so fast! The champagne breakfast during the morning, the lovely "student lunch" at school, the teacher's speeches (loved Lena's! - my Swedish teacher) the ceremony in the aula, the actual "utspring" when we were on our way out from the school's main entrance where I met my family, relatives and other friends who came and gave me flowers etc. The flak!! The ride where we went with out truck from Saltsjöbaden all the way in to town! The music.. Everything was great!

Towards the evening when I came home I had the opportunity to come home and meet many good friends, family members etc and I must say I was speechless by seeing all of these wonderful people standing in our living room waiting to congratulate me. Therefore I must say this was one of the best days of my entire life.
/Sofia

2 comments:

OliverVuko said...

Nice pictures and grats again!

About me said...

Oliver: Thank you thank you :D