Thursday 7 June 2007

I die a little every time we say goodbye.

What a great day! More sun. More delicious ice-cream. I spent the afternoon with C and his friends by having a really good dinner at "Ett Glas" - a nice restaurant you must visit if you go to Norrtälje! :)

Anyway I enjoyed the meal and meeting C's friends. After today's adventure I feel very tired. It could be because of the sun and the heat or perhaps that I didn't drink enough water? (I would say both are correct in this case..)

But when the day came to its end and we had to say goodbye at the bus stop I couldn't ignore the thought that I actually "die a little every time we say goodbye.." it is true. The hours went too fast. This I have finally discovered. I miss you. More than I was possible. Sweet dreams! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: