Sunday 10 June 2007

This is my confession: My secret is revealed.


I can not believe why it took me so long. I know that the thoughts have crossed my mind before but I never considered them as "serious thoughts". I let my head think and act before my heart. Although I regret that I didn't listen. I really should have listened to my heart.

Anyway here I am. I have finally realized a few things through my thoughts. I know that I still long for the text messages you send me every day.. I know how happy you make me every time I hear your voice when you call me.. I know that I miss your warm and safe embrace every night when I go to sleep.. I miss you when you are not around. I miss you constantly. Finally it has been revealed. From now on you will all know that this was my secret that has finally been revealed.

5 comments:

OliverVuko said...

What secret? :S That your in love? Is that your secret. :S

About me said...

Oliver: Haha yes.. That was my secret. Until yesterday..

OliverVuko said...

Nice ^^ whos the lucky guy?. :D

About me said...

Oliver: Haha yes it's nice ^^ Curious huh? Sorry but I won't publish his name here.. It's private.

OliverVuko said...

:P yea im curious. Well im together with a girl too, shes half chinese and half japanse. [: I've been holding it as a secret as well. :p