Wednesday 13 June 2007

Wonderful evening.

Picture: Don't remember who took it.. Still here we are! I know it's a bad picture because you can't see our faces but you'll have to deal with it! (It's me in blue - to the right on the picture)

Good evening! I must start this post by saying what a great evening I had last night! The barbecue at K's place was a hit! We eat lots of good food and drank beer, cider, wine.. You name it! Not that I drank that much, I only had one or two glasses of wine so I did not do anything stupid. I met some old friends I haven't seen for years at the barbecue, so for me it was more like a reunion to meet old friends!

Later I visited C in Norrtälje. That was a long trip, luckily I had the chance to sleep for about one hour (the ride from town to Norrtälje) until I finally got there around midnight. We had a good time aswell and today I've been feeling so tired the entire day! (It feels as if I didn't sleep anything last night?)

We stayed up watching "Blades of Glory" - a great movie which I strongly suggest you to see! Anyway therefor tonight's plans are to do absolutely nothing. Relax and watch my new favourite TV-show "Beyond the Break" 8:00 PM on Channel 5. But first - a hot shower! Something I've been longing for the entire afternoon. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja de är ju klassiska och tidlöst snygga! Faktiskt inte många som har dem i min krets heller.. Men jag tänkte mer i "blogg-världen" ;) haha. Hoppas allt är bra med dig gumman! Och att du njuter av sommarlovet nu...

About me said...

Jess: Hehe okej, jo men du har rätt! I "blogg-världen" är de nog vanligare ;) Jadå allt är toppen med mig! Hoppas du också mår bra hjärtat! Ha en fortsatt skön sommar du med!