Sunday 3 June 2007

How will it end? Will we be more than friends?

I must have been blind. I can't believe I missed the golden treasure you left behind. Some sort of sign I should have seen. I'm sorry it feels as if I've been so mean.

I ignorred you. Your feelings. My head wasn't thinking straight. I should have listened to my heart and not rushed away but stand still and wait.

The kiss that actually took place. It felt as if you had taken me out to space. For one second I was flying and when I had to leave it felt as if I was dying.

What happens now? Shall we give this a second chance and if we could then please tell me how? It feels as if I have hurten you before. It's just something I can't ignore.

All I can say is that I've missed you. The way you made me laugh. The feeling of always feeling secure around you. Somewhere inside of me I will always care for you. I wish I could make you understand. But I wonder if I can?

I feel so lost right now. I guess this is the way you've been feeling for quite a while now. I'm sorry I had to put you through this. After all I'm not a special "miss.."

No comments: