Tuesday 5 August 2008

Baby let me drive your Mustang.

Picture: Remarkable Cars

The first time I saw a picture of this vehicle I felt completely hypnotized. It took me about four seconds then I realized that I had fallen in love with this beautiful classic 1966 Ford Mustang as seen on the picture above.

I don't know why but there was just something special about it and I have dreamt about driving one of these some day. Preferably it should be a black one, still the red cars are hot too! Since I can't afford one of these cars today I thought I might look for a similar car but in a model instead, you know those small "miniature" cars that are supposed to be a copy of the big original cars. Or perhaps a big poster? I would love to have a big poster in black and white of a similar car and hang on the wall above my bed.

This was everything else but a "girly-post" :) Haha what can I say, I'm proud of being a mustang lover! Do you have any favourite car?

No comments: