Sunday 31 August 2008

Finally some time off!

I'm about to go to sleep but I figured I could just write this last post for tonight.

The musical was great! N you were right, I loved it too! The music was awesome then again ABBA will always and I really mean always be popular no matter the age of the person listening to their music since anyone can relate to their lyrics.

As the title says I'm finally getting some time off this next week starting with tomorrow. I think I'll only be working maximum 3 days this week so that's great.

Now that I don't have anything planned for tomorrow I think I might just take the chance and sleep a little bit longer tomorrow morning, nice!

Anyway that's all for tonight so I wish you all a great day/night depending on what time it is at your place ;)

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Thank you for yor well-wishes :) I would call you, but I sound like a drowning cat right now...

I love my header too - I really love that entire photoshoot and I actually have the magazine up in my room all the time! I'd love to make a collage like you did, but I love ALL the pictures, haha, I know how difficult it must be to choose the ones you want to show ;P

I love the songs on your musicplayer by the way - especially the Sinatra. His songs made me feel a little bit better <3

/Your friend, Diana

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Oh, and Mamma Mia must have been good! I saw it in London when I was there two years ago and I loved it so much!

I went to see the movie with my mother this weekend and it's always so much fun to go see it. The audience is really involved and they sing along and everything :)

okay, I just had to say that.

xoxo!