Wednesday 20 August 2008

Talk on a countrywalk.

On a lonely hour I decide to go out for a late countrywalk. It's just me and mother nature walking side by side for I know that she's always there to listen whenever my heart needs to talk.

I let the sweet summerwind carry away with my light golden locks. As I pass an old and fallen oak I see the rings risted in the middle of the tree trunk, how they symbolize its life and its timeless clocks.

Like a rainbow fading in the twinkling of an eye the summerwind turns cool. I simply can not help it but once again I am reminded that I have been such a fool.

Hoping and praying for a miracle to happen. Being far too anxious to begin this trip I realize that I even forgot about my seatbelt and the way it needs to be fasten.

Like the loss of sunlight on a grey afternoon you had to be gone too soon. Sometimes I lay awake at night thinking how awful it must be for the sun not to ever be able to see the precious bright moon.

Shiny, sparkly and spectacularly bright you were here one day and gone one night. How odour and difficult it is for me to try to not think of you when signs that keeps reminding me of you keep showing up in my daily sight.

This I know for sure, you were born to amuse, to inspire and to protect your beloved ones. One day further on you will become a great and loving parent, a father to both beautiful daughters and amiable sons.

On a late lonely hour I decided to go out for a long countrywalk. Mother nature sends me one last warm summerwind that caresses my cheek with loving intentions to fill my heart with new strength and this will be the last sentence of our talk on this late countrywalk..

No comments: