Sunday 31 August 2008

Only in New York.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from DeviantArt and Gant

What can I say. It has always been a dream to celebrate Christmas in the US but another dream of mine is to experience fall as well. Hopefully I will someday.

I love the pictures above, they just give me this special feeling. If you haven't noticed (which I'm sure you have if you've been reading some of my latest posts) I'm dying for this year's autumn to come!

I am after all a fall/winter kind of girl ;) What season is your favourite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilket fint collage du gjort! :D Måste faktiskt säga att jag ser fram emot en riktigt mysig höst :) Förresten, Disturbia - Rihanna är otroligt bra!

About me said...

Emma: Tack sötnos! :D Hihi jo samma här! Vill att det ska regna mer och att alla löven ska skifta färg.. Då ska jag stå redo med min kamera för i år ska det fotas som aldrig förr ;)

I know! Hon är grymm! Videon är lite creepy men som många av hennes andra låtar sjunger hon riktigt bra och jag gillar hennes annorlunda stil som zombie-kvinna.. :P hehe