Thursday 28 August 2008

Only a dream away.

Picture: Life in the Valley Magazine

I was just googling "American Dream Houses" on the internet and suddenly I saw the picture as seen above and I fell completely in love with it.

There's nothing wrong with the Swedish architecture but when it comes to American houses there is something special about their designs that makes me go crazy about it. I mean these are beautiful houses (well not all of them of course..) and I know that I would love living in one.

I'm getting all blurry now I should probably try to get some sleep since I've got a long day tomorrow.

I just have to add that I'm so proud that I actually managed to write 4 posts today which is great considering the bad updates I've had just recently, hope you're happy about it too!

Anyway time for bed! I'm going to continue my dreaming of a beautiful American home in my sleep.. :) Sweet dreams!

No comments: