Tuesday 5 August 2008

Sleepless night.

Sleepless I lay awake tonight. There's a storm out here tonight that reminds me of never giving up for I believe in myself and in my inner light.

Still, the raindrops that keep falling outside my bedroom window is just a reminder of the endless nights I stayed up crying myself to sleep. Difficult emotions that were too hard for me to handle, this is the main reason for why I simply had no other choice but to weep.

I'm sure most of you must be thinking 'what a tragic little person she must be' writing nothing but tragedies in her blog. Well let me tell you this, if you were in my position I am sure many of you would have done the same if you had enterred such a confusing and emotional fog.

Somehow I still believe in you and me and our friendship that were just meant to be. This I can tell, you will always mean a great deal to me.

Sleepless I lay awake tonight. I try to think of happy thoughts to be able to fall asleep and so I close my eyes and all I can see is this beautiful sight.

A bright smile and two friendly eyes. Suddenly they're back again, yes I'm talking about those struggling butterflies.. I think I might just have found an end to this long and sleepless night.

No comments: