Saturday 2 August 2008

Celebrities inspire.

The famous actress Diane Kruger at a social event.


Diane Kruger looking amazing at one of her premieres.


I have written previous posts about other celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Sienna Miller etc because I have learnt that celebrities inspire us "mortals" in many different ways.

I can't remember if I have written about the German actress Diane Kruger before but if I have I don't mind doing it again! Among all the famous actresses around the world she is to be my favourite one when it comes to her endless beauty and good sense of style.

Diane Kruger inspires me with her natural make-up not to mention her "angelic" dresses, she keep showing up at different events and world premieres in fantastic gowns where in all of them she always appears to be an angel. She is my definition of eternal and natural beauty.

No comments: