Saturday 2 August 2008

Less than 4 hours of sleep.

It turned out to be a long day yesterday, I had to work and go out later last night which ended with less than 4 hours of sleep. Guess if I was "dead" this morning when I had to wake up at 8 AM after that I came home around 4.30?

Besides I overslept so I almost missed my train as I was heading towards work, I simply didn't have a good start of this new day. Luckily we didn't have that much to do at work and I ended early in the afternoon so the first thing I had to do when I came home was to sleep!

I'm still exhausted and feel like I have no energy to do anything.. Now I realize how important it is to sleep at least 7 hours every night. I will get better, I promise. Why not start now? Like I said, it's not like I want to do anything else so I might just call it the night.

Sorry if this turned out to be a negative (?) post.. But like I said, today wasn't just my day, there have been better days. Anyway hope you had a better day and I hope that it will continue that way!

No comments: