Sunday 17 August 2008

One Last Poem.

With this novel I will end this chapter about my heart's misery. Tomorrow I will wake up with a great smile and a few special memories, the rest of it will be history.

For I believe that I have said it more than once before but this time it is for real, that's for sure. I have taken too much water above my head as I have been travelling in this dream for far too long and where all I have seen is an endless seashore.

There is nothing I shall ever have to regret. Instead, I have been left with many positive memories that will be difficult to never forget.

A special part deep within will forever be yours. By reading each and every word that I have put together for no one else but you I am sure that you will find it amusing and that you will very much enjoy these short little tours.

One must be a lucky person to be able to go back and to read about thoughts and feelings of another person in a previous time.

To me these poems will always be my best art put down in form of love letters. Through sunshine and through rain my writing has been my company, yes through all weathers.

In the end I did gain one of the most precious gifts any one could ever receive. For who would not want a true and long-standing friend? I will be there for you until the very end.

I will always see you as one of my very best friends.

No comments: