Tuesday 26 August 2008

Believe it or not, this is me complaining.

I just don't seem to have the energy anymore to write posts and to answer to comments (sorry D, I promise I'll make it up to you!).

It's just work work work and when I'm not working I'm either sleeping, running or spending time with family/friends. So I guess tonight's post will be about me complaining about not having enough time to do all those things one wish one could do.

Like now for instance, I really wish I had the energy to write another or perhaps two more posts for there are things that I wish to write about but I simply can't.

Why? Because as soon I have finished writing this sentence I'm going to bed. Exhausted as I am I wish you all a beautiful day/night as I say good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vi får ta att höras av någon dag vännen! <3 Det var alldeles för längesedan vi hade ett långt samtal per telefon :D

Nienke said...

I know the feeling.. it sucks. Hoppas du mår bra annars :)

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling all to well!!

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

No worries, it happens to all of us at one point or another. I can't remember all the times I've actually told myself to stop writing in my blog ecause I'm sick of it/ too busy/ tired/ angry/ hungry...haha. Don't let the blog be a burden, let it be a sanctuary of sorts.

Have fun with life!

kisses and hugs :)