Thursday 28 August 2008

Complete Chaos.

I dare say that if I had let you take a look inside my bedroom right this second you would be chocked. Like the title says it's a Complete Chaos in here and yes I have heard one too many complaints from my parents which is why I really need to do something about it today and not tomorrow.

But before I'll start cleaning I just wanted to say that I'm very dissapointed with the range of fall/winter jackets this year. H&M has made too many jackets with "volume" while I prefer the classic model as seen on a duffel for example.

Anyway so we'll see if I stick to my old jacket or if I find a new one. I have also updated my list for the fall/winter - truly I can feel how it tickles in my fingers as I keep writing and it's all because of the fact that fall is on its way!

Not to mention, I'm already looking forward towards this year's Christmas and New Year's Eve!! Well hold it, one step at the time right? ;) I just can't help it but it feels so good to know that this is who I am.

A young woman with a heart addicted to the warm (as referred to the warm colours of the leaves and not the temperature!) and colourful autumn but also to the sparkling and magic winter. I can feel it in the air, can you? :)

No comments: