Friday 15 August 2008

The Corrs - What Can I Do.

First of all I want to apologize for the bad update! Yes I have been working which is one of the reasons for why I haven't had enough time to gather my thoughts on the blog and there have been some other things going on this week which has made my loose my energy completely, I will try to write a post about it tomorrow after work.

Anyway the reason for why I choose to publish this song called "What Can I Do" by The Corrs is because I have been listening to their old CD at work all week and I must say that I have always liked them, their lyrics and the fact that they are all siblings, I just think it would be way cool to start a band with both or atleast one of my brothers. I will press "hold" on that particular thought..

I have also sung this song before a few times at different events so I know the lyrics very well and I just think that it's a song one can and always will be able to relate to, surely most of us have been in a position like the one that the song tells us about.

Enough said for tonight, I should try to get some sleep, enjoy the song and I wish you all a great day/evening depending on what time it is at your place at the moment!

No comments: