Sunday 31 August 2008

When.

When the sun sets in the early morning I shall think of you. When the trees begin to whisper I will write you a letter, perhaps two, all I am sure of is that they might become quite a few.

When the first leaf falls I shall know that autumn has finally arrived.
When the cool winds begin to blow I will open up my warm coat for you, happy to see that we both survived.

When this autumn's first rain falls I will hold your hand and prepare yourself for I will hold it tight.
When the storm rages on, one will see nothing but a black and empty sight.

When you have me in your arms promise me you will never let go. When the first snowflake falls I shall hate myself if I hear someone tell me "I told you so".

When the evening arrives I realize that you are gone and so is the warm sun. When it all comes down this turned out to be one of my dreams, one where I didn't seem to have any fun.

When the sun sets in the early morning I shall be up and I will think of you. When the trees begin to whisper I shall write your name with the colours of the wind, in that way you will always be the air that I breath in.

No comments: