Sunday 3 August 2008

One thought.

Picture: "When dreams die" - DeviantArt

The thought has crossed my mind several times. The one thought that has been able to crush my struggling butterflies.

At times it erases all my hope. Those are the times when I feel like a complete dope.

It takes away all the positive energy that I carry deep inside. Tears always come streaming down my face as I am unable to control this infinite tide.

It always leaves my heart in the deepest despair. I just don't understand because it's not fair.

Just like ABBA sings, "The winner takes it all" I keep thinking that it's been more than a year this fall. For I have played all my cards and now I stand in front of you feeling so small.

All I ever wanted was to give you every part of me. There were so many things that I hoped were just meant to be.

Truly I am sorry if I ever let you down. I can't help but feeling ridiculous like a silly clown.

I just don't know what I am waiting for. At times like these when I feel completely lost I wonder if I entered the right door.

The one thought that bothers me from time to time is whether if I will ever be good enough for you?

For I keep thinking about all the good that I found in you. Still the thought makes my soul shiver inside, afraid that all of this might just be too good to be true..