Tuesday 30 September 2008

Thoughts on a beautiful sunset.

Picture: Taken by me - Sunset outside my window

You are friendly, kind and caring
Sensitive, loyal and understanding
Humorous, fun, secure and true
A good friend who will always be there ...
yes that's you.


Special, accepting and wise
Truthful and helpful, with honest blue eyes
Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright
Yes that's you... This is my heart's confession,
I think about you both day and night


You are one of a kind, different from others
Generous and charming,
I'm sure you would have fun with my brothers

Optimistic, thoughtful and always happy,
You are my sunshine through the rain
You are my special pendant that I carry
around my neck on a golden chain.


Appreciative, warm and precious like gold
Our friendship won't tornish or ever grow old.

No comments: