Thursday 31 July 2008

Just another terrific dream.

It felt like it was my first time. To set sail towards the other world beyond the Atlantic Ocean, fansy that it here even makes me rime.

To see her open up her white angelic wings as we passed cloud by cloud. In my bright eyes one could see the happiness that I carried deep inside while all my soul wanted to do was to stand up straight and scream out loud.

I had been waiting for this for far too long. It took me a few months to realize that this was right and not wrong.

Every time I closed my eyes all I saw was your smiling face. As I kept dreaming all I could think of was how much fun it was going to be to see you again not to mention the feeling to be able to fall into your protective and warm embrace.

Great adventures in a country very different unlike my own. Mom and dad don't worry remember I promised that I would keep you updated through my phone.

Beautiful places to see and wonderful people to meet. I just hoped that I could handle the tremendous heat.

It felt like two hours while it really was fifteen. Two tired eyes tried to look out through the small window and I must say that it was the most beautiful view I had ever seen.

Tears of joy came running down my face, I was finally here. Suddenly my alarms goes off and reality strikes me like lightning always does during bad weather, which by the way is my greatest fear.

I open my eyes and realize that it was just another terrific dream.

No comments: