Monday 1 September 2008

Beautiful tattoo.

Picture: DeviantArt

I have written about me wanting a tattoo several times before where celebrities such as Angelina Jolie inspire me with their meaningful ones that they have on their bodies.

While I was looking at some pictures at DeviantArt I found this picture as seen above. I don't think I've seen it before but I must say that I adore it!

If I would ever decide to do a tattoo I would probably end up doing something that I know I could never regret and music will always be a great passion so why not do something similar to the one that the girl has?

But it would probably not be in the neck (I want to see it of course!!) I have a special place in my mind, a place where only my boyfriend and I would be able to see it and not on my forehead or on the arm where other people could see it, it would be too obvious, do you get what I mean?

For me a tattoo would be something private that I'd only like to share with the closest people, like a really good friend or like I said earlier a boyfriend/husband. It's just nothing that I would like to "flash" in front of others.

Don't get me wrong though, I respect that Angelina show offs her tattoo (otherwise we wouldn't be able to admire them!) but it's different from person to person you see.

Oops, this turned out to be too much text about this little tattoo! Haha oh well never mind. I should probably go to bed soon anyway so, sweet dreams to you all!

No comments: