Monday 5 January 2009

Absent yet present.

You are present, still I get the impression of that your heart is not here. For I have been trying to reach out to you and for some reason you are not near.

Please, talk to me and let me know of what you fear. For this I promise you, I won't run away I will stay and I will hold your hand in mine, please listen to me my dear.

The way you hold me in your arms, I can tell that it is not the first time. Most of us have been hurt once or perhaps twice before, to break one heart is an unforgettable crime.

The way that you kiss my hand, I want to see more of that man. In th end all I ever tried was to be your greatest fan.

I have said it before, you know that I prefer honesty above all. Please, tell me why I still can't get through to you and what I need to be able to climb over this gigantic wall?

If your intentions are not the same as mine please say so and I will try to leave you alone. For I will wait today and maybe tomorrow with one eye on the clock and one on the phone.

No comments: