Saturday 24 January 2009

Last night.

In this late hour of the day I let my heart rest upon the beautiful flashbacks from yesterday. There was something special about the way you looked at me throughout the evening. Was it the way you gave me compliments or the way you reached out to hold my hand and to give it a gentle kiss? I simply can not say.

All I know is that last night was about you and me. Our chemistry felt stronger and so it felt as if nothing could come in between. It felt so natural to have those deep conversations with you and that is just how I think it should be.

The more time I spend with you the more I learn how to appreciate to live today and not only to think and plan for tomorrow. I feel inspired every time I hear you talk about your life experiences and obstacles that one may come across throughout life. Suddenly my heart felt light, no signs of distress but most important above all I did not feel any sorrow.

All I can say is that I had a great time and hope that you feel the same way about it too. I will not think about what tomorrow might bring but instead think about today and the great evening that we shared last night. Obviously I'm going to think about you too.

No comments: