Saturday 24 January 2009

Could I please have a Canon?

Picture: Canon
Why, why, why don't I have a good camera?! I mean I did get one a couple of years ago but it's not as good as it used to be. I'm in love with L's and V's camera (they've got the same but in different colours!) - Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS. An excellent birthday present don't you think? ;)

Anyway the reason for why I'm writing about this is because I wish I could have had a good camera last night. I've realized that after all these great nights all one is left with is the memory and no "physical" pictures besides those you've saved inside one's mind.

Nowadays most cellphones have a camera and I must say that the camera on my iPhone is really good (!) it's just that I've been forced to send it away due to the fact that I can't send textmessages :( So annoying since it's brand new...!

Therefore I'm stuck with another phone, a SonyEricsson for atleast 10-14 days which completely sucks. I guess all I have to do is wait.

No comments: