Saturday 24 January 2009

Dinner at Nox.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from Nox

I had a great dinner with S last night at a bar/restaurant named Nox located in the middle of Stockholm.

One can say that this place is always crowded since it's considered to be one of the "hippest" restaurants in town. No wonder since they have the coolest furnishing and really good food! I found some pictures from their website and made a collage out of them (see picture above).

I can't wait until summer when one will be able to sit outdoors (see the top right picture)! But there is another restaurant which I've longed to visit called Le Rouge located in "Gamla Stan" (translation: Old town, the oldest parts of Stockholm). It seems to me to be one of the most romantic restaurants in the entire city!

Perhaps someone will take me there one day or I'll just end up going there with the girls, even though it wouldn't be the "same thing" if you get what I mean ;)

No comments: