Monday 5 January 2009

Bella's Lullaby - Yiruma.



Even though I haven't seen the movie "Twilight" nor read the novels written by Stephenie Meyer (which from what I've heard are to be spectacular!) I still find myself listening to a very popular melody from the movie called "Bella's Lullaby" by a composer named Yiruma.

Since I'm such a big fan of the piano it did not take me that long before I fell in love with this beautiful song and so I've been listening to it almost the entire day.

So for those of you who might have seen the film, read the books or perhaps just love piano music like I do? Listen to the clip above and I'm very positive that you are going to like it too :) Have a great day/evening everyone!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

There are two songs from the Twilight soundtrack that I really like. One is "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy, and the other is "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron and Wine. You should go and see Twilight soon! I didn't read the books before, but a lot of people have told me that the movies are better than the books, haha, so I didn't care :P

Anonymous said...

Just to help you out... the Bella's Lullaby from the movie twilight and this one by yiruma are different. even still, this one is beautiful, but you should hear the movie version... So haunting..... yiruma's other song... "A river flows through you is called Esme's Favorite and it is also in the movie. That one will bring you to your knees it is so breathtaking...

Oh, and see the movie first, read the first book, and then see the movie again!

then read the other 3 books The woman is a genious!