Wednesday 14 January 2009

Is there any more room for me in those jeans?

Spring/Summer of 2009 here I come! :) I'm so happy I was able to find the jeans as I mentioned in the post yesterday. I tried them on earlier today in the store and they felt so comfortable and looked so good on!

Finding a good pair of jeans that fits your own body can be really difficult, at least if you've got curves like I do :P Anyway so now I'm ready for the new season to come.

I noticed that the store's website where one also can purchase their clothes online was sold out when it comes to these jeans. So I'm glad I could have one of them. Time to sleep! Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the jeans in the store yesterday and they were gorgeous! :D

About me said...

Emma: Haha cool, I know! I'm totally in love with them :) They looked great with my white converse today!