Saturday 17 January 2009

L as in Luck.

Picture: L & Me - Taken at V's place at New Year's Eve 08/09
With whom am I suppose to talk to on the morning/evening when I'm sitting on the blue train and you won't be there? With whom am I suppose to walk with on the evenings now that you won't be here?

With whom am I suppose to go home with in the latest of hours when we have been out dancing, now that you won't be taking the same way home?

Well I guess I can come up with some solution to all of that but what's most important is that no matter the distance you will always be one of my best friends. I love you L, you are my luck and I'm sure going to miss the way we used to live a 5-10 minutes walk away from each other. I wish you the very best in your new apartment! ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But we have done pretty good, haven't we? :)

I miss you my sweetheart! I have always loved you and I always will! Puss min lilla ängel!

About me said...

Reply to L: Haha you're absolutely right darling! :)

Naw thank you so much for your comment! I miss you too! S ♥ L = 4-ever!