Sunday 18 January 2009

Inspiration when it's the best.

Picture: Ebba's blog at the Swedish magazine "Veckorevyn"
I'll let the title speak for itself. Classy. Elegant. Masculine yet feminine. Sexy. Sophisticated. I completely love this outfit! Truly this is inspiration when it's the best.

More information about the outfit tomorrow! One thing's for certain though, the next time I'll be going out I'm sure going to try to copy this outfit with some of the good things in my closet! :) Oh, I can't wait...! Sweet dreams to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kikar in i din blogg lite då och då. HAr fått ett intryck av att du gillar piano. Lyssnade nyss på ett jättevackert klipp när jag kollade runt i din blogg. Så jag tänkte dela med mig eftersom jag också har en stor passion för piano.

Så var så god:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOLUanAWAsY&feature=channel_page

About me said...

Farhaa: Kul o höra :) Javisst gör jag det! Det har varit en passion ända sedan jag var liten, spelade till och med instrumentet i några år.

Tack så mycket! Du hade rätt, det var verkligen en fin melodi. Lite melankoliskt sådär and that's just how I like it :)