Tuesday 13 January 2009

Trouble in making up my mind.

Picture: DeviantArt

Should I stay or should I let you go? If only someone could tell me so.
Should I let you in or should I just let you rest upon my chest? Somehow my heart still belongs to the man from far out west.

Should I show you more affection or should I just realize that you will never be there. I simply wouldn’t dare.
Should I give you one more chance or should I realize that this is all wrong? I won’t let my soul sing to you anymore, not one single song.

Should I pray and hope that you might come around or should I keep digging my whole in the ground? For some people this might seem so simple but for me it couldn’t be more difficult, do you hear how awful it sounds?

Should I stay or should I let you go? If only you hadn’t hurt me so.

No comments: