Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year's Resolutions.

I've been reading quite many blogs where people decided to write about all the bad/good things that the previous year gave them. When I read D's post about her New Year's Resolutions I realized I wanted to do the same thing she did.

Just like she wrote "I'm not going to make a list of what 2008 has brought me, I know what it has." but instead write a list of a few things that hopefully shall help me grow more as a person by setting up new goals and other dreams that might come true.

These are my New Year's Resolutions:

♥ Learn how to regonize my weaknesses and to stop hiding behind them

♥ Strive to have a better balance in my life (family/friends/love/relationships etc)

♥ Continue to have an "open door" towards other people and ignore thoughts that can be related to prejudice

♥ Try not to spend money on unnecessary junk
but instead save that money for the future
♥ Tell my family/friends how much I love them more often

♥ Take my driver's licence

♥ I shall pray that my beloved ones shall remain healthy and stay happy throughout the year

♥ Surprise people with good things more often

♥ Continue to sing - the one thing that always make any wound inside my heart/soul heal

♥ Help out more at home
(cleaning/cooking/keep my room clean..)
♥ Try to exercise more often to remain healthy and strong

♥ Try my very best to be a better daughter/friend/person/sister by setting a good example

No comments: