Friday 16 January 2009

I'm still hoping this to be a bad dream.

Picture: Deviantart

Do you remember those walls I said that I built? Heartache after heartache, suddenly I felt empty deep inside and I was left with a soul full of guilt.

All I ever wanted was to protect myself from men like you, men that would ruin me the same way that you have done now. Love fooled me again and I don't even know how.

The way that I have tried to get to know the real you while all you have done is to shut me out. I've been trying to ignore it, this echo that I've been feeling inside but I'm listening to it now, this distressing doubt.


Someone please tell me that this is nothing but a bad dream. Someone please tell me that this is not happening for real and that it's not as bad as it seems.
I'm still hoping this to be a bad dream.

No comments: