Tuesday 13 January 2009

Get the Style.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from Style & Gina

When I first saw this year's pictures from many of the different fashion shows I completely fell in love with Balmain's collection for S/S 09, especially this look as seen above with the "trashy" jeans. Not to mention the gorgeous jacket!

I once had a great pair of jeans from "Replay" that were so worn out that they almost looked like the jeans above from "Gina Tricot". My mom said that I had to throw them away because they looked so awful so I had to let go of them.

Today I regret that decision :( luckily I did find a new pair that looks just like my old jeans except the fact that they are brand new and look like somebody has used them for many years (!). I'm going to try them on tomorrow and we'll see how they fit. More about that tomorrow because now I really need to get some sleep. Sweet dreams!

No comments: