Saturday 10 January 2009

What if there is a little "lovebug" hidden inside of me?

Earlier today I learnt that one of my personal favorite female blogprofiles has stopped writing (!). A 30-year old female known as Micaela Moreno, who's posts has made me laugh an endless number of times.

From the beginning she was anonymous in her blog but after a while she came out with her real name and started to give more and more advices to females and men when it comes down to love, relationships and more by adding some irony to it at certain points. In other words totally enjoyable reading :)

Anyway as I was going through some of her old posts I found the text as stated underneath and it made me think. What if this "evil virus" that I wrote about in the previous post perhaps is a positive little ladybird that simply has been tickeling me inside? What if it's not the flu but instead the start of something new...?

Sorry I forgot to mention that she's Swedish and that the post is therefore in Swedish but if any of you want me to translate it then don't hesitate in asking in a comment and I promise I'll do it! Here is what she wrote:

"Det senaste 27 timmarna har jag spenderat i sängen. Tyvärr INTE som en direkt följd av fredagens date, även om den var magisk. Utan pga. av feber.

Jag har varvat mellan att ligga i min birthdaysuit och flämta ”Ja herrejävlar, nu är jag hamnat i klimakteriet också” och att hacka tänder under 2 duntäcken i flanellpjamas.

Mina s.k. “vänner” påstår att jag inte alls är sjuk. Utan att jag bara har så fruktansvärt dålig koll på
mitt eget känsloliv; ”Känner du dig varm? Svag i knäna? Och mår du lite illa, liksom?”, “Ja, precis”, “Du är ju inte sjuk! Det är det känns när man börjar tycka om någon, ditt freak”.

Fräckt.

(jag tog tempen, ifall att)"

15 June 2008 17:31 av micaela. | Uncategorized |


What if there is a little "lovebug" hidden inside of me?

No comments: