Thursday 3 April 2008

Back on track.

Picture: Running Trails In Atlanta

It's been a while since I wrote the post about preparing myself for "Beach of 2008".

I have to admit that I've been lazy and that I haven't followed my "exercise programme" but I've started running again (every day!) followed up with sit-ups before breakfast and before going to bed.

For those of you who have been reading my blog previously probably know that I'm a big fan of the US ;) When I found the picture above (through google) I fell completely for the wonderful view and the fact that the man is running so early during the morning which is also I prefer to do!

Most people find running to be extremely boring but I love it! The feeling of breathing cool and fresh air and to have great music pumping inside my earphones, it's simply great!

This latest week I've had so much energy just because I've been running so early (before breakfast) every morning.

Don't get me wrong though, I mean I do loove to sleep :P But I actually don't have any difficulties when it comes to wake up early during the morning atleast not during spring/summer but it is harder during fall/winter when it's so much darker outdoors.

Anyway I think I should try to get some sleep since I've got to wake up early tomorrow ;) Good night, sleep tight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. the only time i can run is early in the morning, i used too always run in that huge cemetary in gubbangen before!

About me said...

Anonymous: True, the mornings are usually the best time to run during the day, since you get tired throughout the day. Why don't you run anymore? My guess, which probably is quite common, is lack of time? Am I right?

Anonymous said...

no...i don't want to lose anymore weight!

About me said...

Anonymous: Oh.. I see, well lucky you ;) Unfortunately I belong to the group of people who has to exercise regularly to maintain in good shape! Or else I might become biiig.. :P lol no not really but I still think it's important for the sake of the heart and body.