Sunday 13 April 2008

Last night.

I remember the struggling butterflies I felt deep inside of me the very first time I saw you. I remember that perfect smile you gave me and how happy I was to be near you.

The more time I spend with you the more I realize how special you are. Even though you don't live behind the next door I'm glad that the distance between us isn't that far.

Last night was one unforgettable night. There is something special about you that makes me feel warm and safe inside, it just feels so right.

All I want you to know is how much I appreciate you. You've said it a few times before and I know it's true, I can always count on you.

The way my hand fit yours makes me smile every day. In your arms I wish I could stay. I just thought that you should know how happy you made me feel yesterday.

This weekend has reached its end and I should probably go to bed. I look forward to see you and perhaps next time before we call it the night you might give me a sweet kiss on my forehead? :)

Good night, sleep tight!

No comments: