Sunday 20 April 2008

One of my wildest dreams.

It's 3 AM on a hot Saturday night. I'm so happy to be here with you and so far away from home, yes I'm glad we catched that last minute flight.

It's been a terrific night filled of laughter and dancing, you should have seen that look on your face when you saw me move my hips. My pulse increased as I was listening to the music and its great beats, I simply couldn't stay away from your delicious lips.

You lightened a flame in my heart and it spread throughout every vein inside my body. I don't know how you did it but somehow you made me feel so foxy.

You whispered inside my hear, "Let's get out of here, I honestly can't breath in here, there's no air." I felt what was coming and so I smiled and answered, "Sure that sounds fair."

Back at the hotelroom you pushed me against the wall, the next second my black dress was on the floor. Our body's so close to each other and your hands which felt as if they were all over me made scream for more.

There is simply no other place I'd rather be. I'm still here, thinking of you and me and of this fantasy.

After a long day and night we would finally fall asleep. You would place your head on my collar bone, a memory like this I would love to keep.

To be able to close my eyes and fall asleep in your warm and protective embrace. The next morning you would wake up to see a great smile on my face.

No comments: