Monday 21 April 2008

An important reminder.

You haven't forgotten about tomorrow, have you? It's the 22nd of April.. (this is the time when you should start guessing and come up with good examples of important events - yes that's the only clue I'll give you - for now!)

Any suggestions?
Well don't worry I'll let you know more about it tomorrow ;) I'm far too tired to write a long post about it now, which I'm planning to do tomorrow.

I guess you've got a great post to look forward to! Hopefully my blog will see you here again tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

Update: Hmm is it just me or did I just squeeze in far too many "tomorrows" in this post? :) Silly me, well well I'll let it be that way I hope you don't mind!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Perhaps one less "tomorrow" wouldn't have hurt ;)

Is the important event you're hinting at Earth Day by any chance? I feel so guilty for not remembering until I had to "Google" something and I saw that the normal coloured icon had changed into somethign with waterfalls and trees.

About me said...

Haha I thought so .. :P

Bravo! Correct answer, I was referring to Earth Day of 2008!