Sunday 27 April 2008

Thoughts of an anxious heart.

In the silence of the night when it's cold, dark and lonely outside. Thoughts of you keep me warm, lighten up my mind and make me wish that you could be here by my side.

For it is a beautiful night as the stars give a bright reflection seen through my eyes. I seek comfort beyond the stars and into the distant skies.

Will someone hear my heart's prayer? Will you be able to understand that I am for real and not some ridiculous player?

The trouble with love is when the person you care about has been hurt before. If you would like to talk about it I'll be there for you, yes I would sit right next to you on the floor.

Still, I can't help feeling a bit lost right now. I just wish there was something I could do to make things right, I just don't know how.

My angelic eyes hope for you to come around and realize how much you truly mean to me. Are you absolutely certain that there is nothing I can do to make you see?

I try very hard not to shake. For the truth is that I'm scared, yes I'm scared to realize that all of this might just be fake?

My thoughts have become to blurry and I think I might need some sleep. In the silence of tonight I now end this poem which I believe ended far too deep..

No comments: